Get more invoices paid in 2022 with the invoice issued notification.
Creating an invoice in Xero or QuickBooks usually involves a few different steps:
- Create the invoice, make some adjustments and save as draft
- Come back, make some more changes and either approve or send for approval
- Eventually when time allows, finally send the email to your customer
We've decided to remove one of the manual steps and automatically send an invoice issued notification to your customer as soon as the invoice is approved and ready to go.
How do we do that? It's easy with our real time integration with both Xero and QuickBooks.
Pinch detects changes to invoices within 60 seconds, so we always know the correct status of the invoice.
What does the email look like?
A few key things here; firstly the email identifies the invoice number and the due date. Secondly, the invoice shows your logo. Thirdly, the email identifies itself as coming from Pinch and how they can learn more about who we are.
What does my customer do?
Your customer can either click on the button to make payment or alternatively set up an account with you via our customer portal (more on that here!). Either way, they are notified as soon as the invoice is ready and are given a wide range of options to make payment.
Not yet a client of Pinch? Here are the ways your customers can pay you:
- In full via a pay now page
- Together with any other open invoices using batch payments
- In instalments using payment plans
- Automatically using pre-approvals
- At a time that suits them using Customer Portal
There are a bunch of ways you can get paid more easily online and best of all it's connected to your Xero or QuickBooks account!